Includes set of 3 candles:
1. Mumbai Rains (VANILLA COFFEE)
Bombay ki Baarish. If these three words can’t entice you, then we don’t know what can! What if we tell you that you can get that romantic, monsoon vibe anytime & anywhere? Our Bombay candle has a beautiful combination of deliciously warm coffees and vanilla beans. This scented candle will give you some romantic and comforting vibes on a random moody day and will act as a perfect companion to you, your bae, and your Maggi.
2. Delhi Winters (JASMINE EUCALYPTUS)
Cozy winters call for cozy warm clothes and refreshing evening strolls. What’s better to lighten up your house and create a perfect balance between warmth and comfort in such chilly weather than our jasmine-eucalyptus scented candles? Jasmine has calm, uplifting notes to brighten up your mood and make you feel energetic while Eucalyptus helps in clearing up your sinuses and acts as a relaxing fragrance for a healthy and warm night’s rest.
3. Bangalore (VETIVER OUDH)
‘Bangalore ka mausam’ is a feeling that has led to millions of youthful souls migrating to this very special tech city. The people’s energy and the perfect weather combine to formulate the Bangalore Vibes! With notes of vetiver and oudh, our Bangalore Vibes candles replicate the positive and energetic vibes of this unique city. Vetiver helps reduce stress and mild body aches with its properties of aromatherapy. While oudh adds positive energy that rejuvenates you. Light it up, and startup your journey to a youthful evening!
Our eco-friendly and vegan candles make excellent gifts for a variety of occasions. Our candles are all handcrafted in India with natural components such as soy wax and organic essential oils.
100% Soy Wax: Candles manufactured of soy are shown to emit fewer hazardous pollutants into the atmosphere than candles made of paraffin or other materials. You don’t want to celebrate the happiest moments of your life in the presence of hazardous chemicals, do you?
Vegan: One of the primary reasons to pick vegan candles over traditional ones is that they are less harmful to the environment.
Artisan Support: Our candles are handmade by our hardworking artisans.
Sustainable / Eco-friendly: These candles are 100% eco-friendly so why go for any other candles?
No Toxins: The candles are chemical-free and treated to be free of any virus or bacteria.
Plastic-Free Packaging: These articles are made free of plastic or any other harmful substance.
Why choose soy wax candles?
- Organic & Natural: Soy wax candles are made from soybeans, while paraffin wax candles are made from petroleum.
- Less Soot: Fewer toxins are released into the air by soy wax candles.
- Stronger & Long-Lasting Fragrance: Soy wax candles have a stronger scent profile than paraffin wax candles.
- Supports Local Businesses and Farmers: Soy wax candles are made from soybeans crops and our candles are hand-poured by artisans so your purchases can indirectly support farmers and small businesses.
HOW TO USE?
- Let the wax melt all the way across.
- Do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Keep the flame away from moving air.
- Dip your wicks after usage. Skip blowing out the flame to avoid the smoke and burnt candle debris.
- Always keep the lid on when not in use.
HOW TO DISPOSE OF IT?
After the candle melts, pour the old hot wax into something that is already going to be tossed in the garbage. Do NOT pour melted wax down the drain as the wax dries up quickly and it will end up clogging your pipes. After that, clean the jar out and recycle or reuse it.
REUSE YOUR CANDLE JAR:
The glass jars that candles come in are recyclable. Simply remove the wick and any remaining wax. Scoop out the excess wax with a spoon, or try melting or freezing it for easier removal. And use that jar to make more handmade candles or for storage purposes! 🙂
- Store in a dry, cool place.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.